Everyone in our family loves Indian cuisine.
Even. The boy enjoys chewing on raw garlic. Yes, raw. He is not yet 3.
Going to anis always great for all parties involved.
1. We get to eat ouroff banana leaves and forget about plates. Don’t ask me why, but the grub somehow tastes nicer.
2. Puppy and Lamb have loads of funIndian food in the proper cultural way - with their right hand. The left hand is reserved for *ahem* toileting purposes only. As you can imagine, there are incredible involved. (Lamb hasn’t learned to perfect it yet.)
3. Sweet Man and I can enjoy a long, uninterrupted conversation because the Bunnies are too busy cramming rice, dhall and pappadams into their mouths. Food has never disappeared this quickly.
4. The Bunnies must get used to their cheeks being pinched by the waiters. It is the done thing in that cultural context if you believe the kid is cute.
5. Restaurant owner and waiters alike are delighted to see our ethnic Chinese children eat likechildren. With their hands. With mutton curry involved. Apparently, that is enthralling.
6. We are so blessed as a family to enjoy eating together!